The Comatose Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Comatose Wolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TCW: Role Play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfaHowlz
Admin

TCW: Role Play Empty
PostSubject: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Hey guys, so this is the new site, it's still a work in process. Please remember to read the rules and current weather conditions before starting. Razz There's still a lot to do on this site, so please bear with me!

Also, if you want to make a forum in the OARP, it's the button that says: "Nauja tema", which I assume means new post. Also, the buttons in the upper right of the textposts for edit and delete. It's a part of the skin I am currently using. Until I find a better one, we're just going to have to deal.

I will be making a new poll shortly to see if we want to transfer our characters over or not.

Thanks for your patience! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thecomatosewolves.rpg-board.net
WolfaHowlz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Just so you guys know, this is the area where we role play. :-) Are there any suggestions or anything, just comment! Also, I will be making a poll which I will link here.
Back to top Go down
WolfaHowlz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:43 pm

YO GUYS JUST START ROLE PLAYING HERE AND WHAT NOT, I'LL FIGURE OUT THE SITE BUT IT'S DOABLE NOW SO YEAH DON'T DIE ON ME
Back to top Go down
Moonflower

Moonflower

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Stumbling, Atla made her way over to the nearby stream. Earlier in the morning she had stumbled over a log and hurt her paw. Throughout the day, walking had become more and more painful.
Now, laying partially under a fallen log by the stream, she hoped that by morning, her paw would feel well enough to continue. Maybe even hunt.

The prey around here was bountiful and fairly easy to catch due to the lack of overgrowth, but with a bum paw, getting any kind of speed would be incredibly painful.

With an annoyed huff, she curled up and closed her eyes. Hopefully morning would bring good news.

-----

There you go man. I forgot to check this site.
Back to top Go down
Carter01

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Hey stranger Smile I can't wait to start to roleplay once again, sorry I haven't been on in awhile but I gotta make new wol es and such then I'll be really to rp!!
Back to top Go down
WolfaHowlz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:32 pm

oh shit hahahaha it has been a LONG time.

anyway. I graduated, so that's cool.

i remember signing up for foopets (lol) when I was like 12 :,) here I am. OLD AND ABOUT TO BE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS DEEP IN COLLEGE DEBT.

oh well.

i'm sure this site is dead but it's okay. if you guys are reading this, i love you. -wolfa

lol

ok

-----

The charcoal black wolf pads around the dewy grass. What was left of last night's storm soaked into the fur between his paw pads. His gaits switch from a walk to a brisk trot. The jog continues, shuffling up his shedding winter coat. Suddenly, Wolfa stops to a halt, his triangular ears thrusting forward. His body stands still as his bright, neon green eyes scan the area. Seconds turn into minutes, and the brute jolts forward, his shoulders pulling and his haunches pushing him along. His stride lengthens. The lithe brute sprints along without a sharp breath. Wolfa skids along a corner and leaps forward, tackling his prey to the ground. The silence in the air is broken, the wind filling with yelps and calls. He had interrupted a flock of wild turkeys. Their wings beat the air furiously as the uninjured scurry off into the bushes. The ebony brute had taken down only two, but seems pleased with himself. He grabs them both by the neck, one still alive and struggling softly to get away, and drags them along back to the back grounds. Upon return, Wolfa sinks his teeth into the living turkey and rips apart the lively colored feathers.
Back to top Go down
Carter01

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Oh dude congrats, still, I'm super proud of you! I'm still in highschool, trying to figure what I wanna do with my life xp its crazy here tho, I miss you like hell! Hopefully I can see you soon!
Back to top Go down
WolfaHowlz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:18 pm

Yeah I hope to come down to Arizona soon!!!!

I'm currently taking part 2 of a math test to get into the AP Zoology program at my college. It's not going well. I maybe spent a week on sin/cos/tan stuff in high school? What the fuck.

Guess I'm not getting into my program :-)
Back to top Go down
Carter01

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Ew, I'm not a huge math person but good luck on the test and such! And yes please, I been so bored here, like I have no friends, I don't have a job, like all I do it watch TV and hang with my dogs and work on my story Wink remember when we were like let's write stories that one day at your house, like after we visited that blue house by your house? Well I am still working on that story!! Hopefully you are still doing yours!!.

Sadly, I had to put booty and chub down so that sucks majorly Sad R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Neonshiba

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:34 pm

Meh
Back to top Go down
Carter01

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:00 am

Hey peeps
Back to top Go down
WolfaHowlz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:32 pm

I'm debating on just deleting this site, lol. My mistake for trying to transfer everything over, I am not a computer person. If any of you want to try, I'll give you permission to log into the administration panel and you can work on it, if anyone is interested in keeping the site alive.
Back to top Go down
Carter01

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:34 pm

I would try if you want me too but what has to be done to it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCW: Role Play   TCW: Role Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TCW: Role Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Comatose Wolves :: TCW: Role Play-
Jump to: