The Comatose Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Comatose Wolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfaHowlz
Admin

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:49 pm

FAQ

What is this site?
  The maker of the previous site is no longer a member and I'm sure has no intentions of rejoining, so I decided to make a new site. A fresh start will hopefully attract everyone to role play more and be more active as we get older.

What's going to happen to the old site?
  I am going to delete all the posts but leave it up for an entire year with a link to this one, in case any old members decide to come back.

Do we still post on the old site?
  No. This is the new site of Comatose, the old one is being deleted in 2016.

What happens to my characters?
  Characters can be carried on over, along with the bios of them, from the old site, unless we decide to start completely over.

Can new people still join?
  Yes! Invite friends if you wish, but they will have to be approved by me over a course of the week to see if they're welcome to join our family!

If you have any more questions either comment below of Private Message them to me so I may add them onto the list.
Back to top Go down
https://thecomatosewolves.rpg-board.net

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Comatose Wolves :: FAQ-
Jump to: